During its Plenary Session on 24 November 2017, the CCBE nominated Antonín Mokrý (Czech Republic) to become its new President starting from 1 January 2018. His presidency will be supported by José de Freitas (Portugal) as 1st Vice-President, Ranko Pelicarić (Croatia) as 2nd Vice-President, and Margarete Gräfin von Galen (Germany) as 3rd Vice-President.
- 128th CCBE Plenary Session in Brussels
- CCBE Human Rights Award – 11th Edition
- CCBE-UNBA Joint Conference in Kiev
- Commission’s Evaluation on 2011 European Judicial Training Strategy
- European Lawyers Day 2017 – 4th Edition
- TRACHILD project
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) today granted its 2017 Human Rights Award to Georgian lawyer Zaza Khatiashvili, for his outstanding work in support of persecuted lawyers in Georgia.
The CCBE is deeply concerned by the proposed changes to the Polish judiciary system.
- Proposed European Convention on the profession of lawyer
- CCBE Standing Committee
- FRA Report on surveillance calls for the protection of lawyer-client communications
- The CCBE’s response to the public consultation on improving cross-border access to electronic evidence in criminal matters
- Anti-money laundering
- Report on the “Performance review of case management at the Court of Justice of the European Union”
- Criminal law
- RIAD Congress 2017
- European Lawyers Day
- The CCBE Training Conference
- Overview of the ongoing EU projects run by the European Lawyers Foundation (ELF)
- “Idea Garage: E-Justice” Contest in Tallinn – CCBE Representative leading the winning team