- 128th CCBE Plenary Session in Brussels
- CCBE Human Rights Award – 11th Edition
- CCBE-UNBA Joint Conference in Kiev
- Commission’s Evaluation on 2011 European Judicial Training Strategy
- European Lawyers Day 2017 – 4th Edition
- TRACHILD project
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) today granted its 2017 Human Rights Award to Georgian lawyer Zaza Khatiashvili, for his outstanding work in support of persecuted lawyers in Georgia.
The CCBE is deeply concerned by the proposed changes to the Polish judiciary system.
- Proposed European Convention on the profession of lawyer
- CCBE Standing Committee
- FRA Report on surveillance calls for the protection of lawyer-client communications
- The CCBE’s response to the public consultation on improving cross-border access to electronic evidence in criminal matters
- Anti-money laundering
- Report on the “Performance review of case management at the Court of Justice of the European Union”
- Criminal law
- RIAD Congress 2017
- European Lawyers Day
- The CCBE Training Conference
- Overview of the ongoing EU projects run by the European Lawyers Foundation (ELF)
- “Idea Garage: E-Justice” Contest in Tallinn – CCBE Representative leading the winning team
Brussels, 25 October 2017 – To mark the European Day of Justice, Europe’s lawyers have invited policy-makers and regulators to reflect on the opportunities for safeguarding the Rule of Law in the EU.