... Charter of the Swedish Bar Association (Section 36)
- Guidelines for Continuing Professional Training of Swedish lawyers
- Adopted by the Board of the Swedish Bar Association on 6-7/11/2003
...UK – The Law Society (Northern Ireland)
(Introduced in 2005)
1. Legal basis
- Solicitors Training (Continuing Professional Development/CPD) Regulations 2004
- Adopted by the Council of the Law Society of Northern...
...THE CONTINUING TRAINING REGIME IN TURKEY
Continuing training is not mandatory in Turkey. However, there are some provisions in
Attorneyship Law that assigns a duty to the Union of Turkish Bar...
...5. ORDINANCE No. 4/9 January 2006
On Attorneys Training
Issued by the Supreme Bar Council, Promulgated in SG No. 5/17 January 2006
General Provisions................. Art. 1—5
... dans le cadre de la
- Adopted by the Council of the Bar on 02/07/2008
2.1. Basic information
- Average 16 points annually in 3 years circle
- Min. 2/3 of the...
...CCBE conference on ‘Improving Legal Education and Training in a Converging Europe’, Warsaw, Poland (25-27/09/2007)
CCBE conference on ‘Improving Legal Education and Training in a Converging Europe’, Warsaw, Poland...