- The CCBE event of the year: The Artificial Intelligence – Humane Justice Conference in Lille
- The November Plenary: The CCBE Human Rights Award along with powerful speeches
- The Conference on the Effectiveness of Justice Systems (30 November 2018, Vienna)
- European Lawyers’ Day: Lawyer visibility and promoting the Rule of Law
- Migration – European Lawyers in Lesvos (ELIL) needs your help
- Court of Justice of the European Union: As from 1 December 2018, e-Curia will become mandatory for the exchange of legal documents between parties’ representatives and the General Court.
- Globalising lawyers’ practice in Asia
Today marks the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted by the United Nations (UN) in 1948.
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) granted its 2018 Human Rights Award to Polish lawyer, Mikołaj Pietrzak, for his exceptional involvement and continuous work in support of human rights and the Rule of Law.
- An event you can’t miss: The CCBE conference on AI and Humane Justice
- The CCBE Standing Committee
- E-Evidence: The CCBE’s position on the Commission’s proposal on electronic evidence in criminal matters
- Publication of the CEPEJ report evaluating the European judicial systems
- Modernising and digitilising EU civil judicial cooperation
- Consumers’ collective interests: The CCBE’s position
- European Lawyers Day 2018 – Why lawyers matter: Defending the defenders of the rule of law
- Guaranteeing legal assistance to all persons requesting international protection
- The CCBE Autumn Reception: “The role of the EU in the rule of law”
- TRADATA (Training of Lawyers on the EU Data Protection Reform)
The CCBE expresses its concerns over the potential creation of controlled centres and landing platforms for migrants
The CCBE stresses the need to guarantee legal assistance to all asylum seekers.