CCBE is currently seeking to recruit a student as a Communications Intern
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE), which represents the bars and law societies of 45 countries, and through them more than 1 million European lawyers, is currently seeking to recruit a Communication Intern for a period of 3 months, starting in January/February 2017.
The successful candidate should have:
- an excellent knowledge of English and French, both writing and oral;
- a good knowledge of communication strategies (e.g. a background in journalism, communication or political sciences);
- computer and web literacy (social media, infographics, etc.);
- experience in database management (an asset);
- experience in project management (an asset);
- should be organised, communicative, motivated, with a keen interest in our activities and eager to learn.
This should be part of the student’s obligatory “convention de stage”.
Should you be interested in this position, please send exclusively by e-mail to Véronique Jamart (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information: a short CV in Europass format and a cover letter of no more than one page explaining why you feel that your skills match the job. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.