CCBE is currently seeking to recruit a Communications Intern
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE), which represents the bars and law societies of 45 countries, and through them more than 1 million European lawyers, is currently seeking to recruit a Communication Intern for a period of 6 months, starting in May 2017.
The successful candidate should have:
- an excellent knowledge of English and French, both writing and oral;
- a good knowledge of communication strategies (e.g. a background in journalism, communication or political sciences);
- computer and web literacy (social media, infographics, etc.);
- experience in project management (an asset);
- a good knowledge, and some experience, of EU law and EU institutions (an asset);
- should be organised, communicative, motivated, with a keen interest in our activities and eager to learn.
The contract is a Belgian “contrat d'immersion professionnelle” and the monthly salary is 751 € net.
Should you be interested in this position, please send by 25 April 2017, by e-mail to Véronique Jamart (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information: a CV and cover letter (in English) of no more than one page explaining why you feel that your skills match the job.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The interviews will take place on the 3 and 4 May 2017.