(Introduced in 2004)
1. Legal basis
- Rules1 for mandatory continuing training (valid for 01/01/2014–01/12/2018)
- Adopted by the Board of Representatives on 30/05/2013
(Introduced in 2007)
1. Legal basis
- Regulation on Continuing Education.1
2.1. Basic information2/
- 60 credits/3 years;
- Min. 15 credits annually;
- Min. 9 credits/3 year in professional...
... of the course, on the Date of the course
The course was given in Language, in Methodology of training at Name of venue
Name of the recognising body of the course - e.g. bar
Belgian Judicial Code (Article 428)
Applicant has to send application to ‘Traineeship and Training’ department of the Flemish Bar.
The ‘Traineeship and Training’ department will carry out an...
...f common interest:
• Institutional structure and the access to the legal profession;
• Initial and ongoing training;
• The lawyer’s position in relation to the judiciary;
• Disciplinary issues at national and...
- Continuing Professional development scheme rules (CPD)
- Entry into force: 01/10/2005
2.1. Basic information
- 10 points/practice year (period of 12 months ending on 30...
... in Brussels - European Criminal Bar Association (ECBA) Conference, Prague - EP: Workshop on the training of judges and legal practitioners - Find-A-Lawyer 3 project - German Law Study Course in Brussels...
... within the EU, and mostly funded by the European
Union. They cover a broad spectrum of issues: from training lawyers in different areas of law to drafting
studies on important EU instruments.
...LEGAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN POLAND
THE SYSTEM OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING FOR LEGAL ADVISORS
• The goal of legal advisers' post-graduate legal training (internship) is preparing
law graduates both theoretically...