CCBE is currently seeking to recruit a Communication Intern
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) AiSBL represents the Bars and Law Societies of 45 European countries, and through them more than 1 million European lawyers. To strengthen its communication activities, the CCBE is currently seeking to recruit a Communication Intern for a fixed period of 6 months, starting as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Communication and should have:
- a graduate in communication or journalism;
- a very good command in video editing on Adobe Premiere;
- an excellent knowledge of English and French, both writing and oral;
- computer, web and social media literacy (more particularly Twitter and LinkedIn, newsletters, websites, communication campaigns, infographics, PowerPoint etc.);
- a first experience with communication media (press releases/kits, development of journalist networks, composition of press lists according to events, etc.);
- should be organised, communicative, motivated, with a keen interest in the legal activities;
- able to work in a small team and to show flexibility and creativity in the face of changing and challenging professional situations
The fixed term convention is a Belgian “Professional immersion agreement” and the monthly salary is 1000€ net.
Should you be interested in this position, please send by Tuesday 31 May 2022, exclusively by e-mail, to Véronique Jamart (email@example.com) the following information: a short CV and a cover letter (in English) of no more than one page explaining why you feel that your skills match the traineeship.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The interviews will take place at the beginning of June 2022.