CCBE is currently seeking to recruit an Intern Legal Policy
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) which represents the bars and law societies of 32 member countries and 13 further associate and observer countries, and through them more than 1 million European lawyers, is currently seeking to recruit a Legal Policy Intern for a period of 6 months, starting beginning of August.
The successful candidate should have:
- the ability to understand and appreciate the interests of the legal profession in Europe, with a background in law
- a good knowledge of EU law and EU institutions
- a working knowledge of French and English; with any other language being an asset
- good written and oral communication skills
- computer literacy
The contract is a Belgian “contrat d'immersion professionnelle” and the monthly salary is 751 euros net.
Should you be interested in this position, please send by 23 August exclusively by e-mail to Véronique Jamart (firstname.lastname@example.org) a short CV in Europass format and a cover letter of no more than one page explaining why you feel that your skills match the job.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) is looking for an English-speaking translator/proofreader intern (M/F)
The CCBE is recognised as the voice of the European legal profession in the European Union and the European Economic Area. It represents the bar associations of EU and EEA Member States before European institutions.
- Profile: Master’s degree in languages or law, quality-oriented and strong attention to detail, with very good knowledge of French
- Duty station: Rue Joseph II, 40 B-1000 Brussels
- Training period: 6 months, starting mid-August 2018.
- Main Tasks: Proofreading of English texts (80%), translation from French into English (20%) of minutes, position papers, press releases and conference papers concerning legal issues, Internet search, administrative support to the secretariat.
The contract is a Belgian “contrat d'immersion professionnelle” and the monthly salary is €751 net.
Please send your CV and cover letter only by e-mail to Alexandre Mahé by 3 August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
e-mail : email@example.com
Tel.: + 32 2 234 65 10