CCBE is currently seeking to recruit a Communication Intern
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) AISBL is the voice of European lawyers representing the bars and law societies of 45 European countries, and through them more than 1 million European lawyers. To strengthen its communication activities, the CCBE is currently seeking to recruit a Communication Intern for a fixed period of 6 months, starting in February 2020.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Communication Manager and should have:
- A graduate in journalism or communication;
- an excellent knowledge of English and French, both writing and oral;
- computer, web and social media literacy (more particularly Twitter and LinkedIn, newsletters, websites, communication campaigns, infographics, PowerPoint etc.);
- experience in video editing on Adobe Premiere;
- a first experience with communication media (press releases/kits, development of journalist networks, composition of press lists according to events, etc.);
- should be organised, communicative, motivated, with a keen interest in the legal activities;
- able to work in a small team and to show flexibility and creativity in the face of changing and challenging professional situations
The fixed term convention is a Belgian “Professional immersion agreement” and the monthly salary is 797 € net.
Should you be interested in this position, please send by Friday 24 January, exclusively by e-mail, to Véronique Jamart (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information: a short CV and a cover letter (in English) of no more than one page explaining why you feel that your skills match the job.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The interviews will take place on the week of 27 January.