CCBE is currently seeking to recruit an Intern Legal Policy
The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) represents the bars and law societies of 45 European countries, and through them more than 1 million European lawyers. The CCBE is currently seeking to recruit a Legal Policy Intern for a period of 6 months, starting beginning of June.
The successful candidate should have:
- a strong background in law, preferably related to EU law and (relevant) policies
- the ability to understand, appreciate and voice the interests of the legal profession in Europe
- a good knowledge, and possibly some experience, of EU law and EU institutions
- proficiency in French and English, the knowledge of any other language being an asset;
- good written and oral communication skills, capability of analysing complex issues in a short time and summarising them in a succinct way;
- computer literacy (Office 365, Survey monkey, etc)
The contract is a Belgian “contrat d'immersion professionnelle” and the monthly salary is 797 € net.
Should you be interested in this position, please send by 24 May 2019, exclusively by e-mail to Véronique Jamart (email@example.com) the following information: a short CV in Europass format and a cover letter of no more than one page explaining why your skills would match the job.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The interviews will take place the week of 27 May.